miércoles, 29 de abril de 2015

A special photograph to me

It was very difficult to me to choose one photograph, because there are so many that I really like and in general I like photos, I like the way that the camara can capture a moment and when you see that photograph can remember exactly the moment and the persons and the laughing and all that is involved.

 So, the photograph that I choose it was took it by me, I know that is not the best photo, but in that moment I was in love of the landscape and I have to do it. This it was taken in the year 2013 and I was with my classmates in Bariloche, Argentina in our trip. I like this image cause I love the green and the trees in the landscape, and the lake looks so beautiful to me, in person it was a thousand times better than see the image and I think that I would enjoy have a landscape like that all the days. I like too because it represents me in somehow, because I take this photo when I was in the bus and I always when I travel to somewhere or when I'm in the car I watch through the window and listen to music and I'm distract all the way. Other reason because I like it is because the people who where there with me are the most important persons to me and my friends for life.

 So that's all, I hope you like the picture!,  even when is not the best of the best.




5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow!, is a beautiful place!. I think the same, is difficult choose just one photo, 'cause are a lot of moments and places to remember.
    PS: I want this view all too days!! please! :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Bariloche it's so pretty, and such a good place to be with your friends! Nice picture, nice memories.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the photo is wonderful, her experience is very nice and the picture is very similar to my picture haha, regards :))))

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think i understand that feeling to watch through the window

    ResponderEliminar