jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

My favourite pice of techonology

I think that is hard to me to talk about one favourite pice of technology. Because although I use different pices of techology in my life, I don't think that I'm a technological person, even I still don't know some things about how to use my phone and my friends are always helping me when I want to do something and I don't know how and I use my phone everyday, all day haha.  I can say that my phone is the pice of techonology that I use the most, I use my phone all day since I wake up to when I'm going to sleep. The phone that I got now is practically new, I have it since februay and it was a gift from my mother, because the one that I had before star to work very bad.  I like my phone, because I think that it can work in many different ways, I can read something, I can hear music, that is one of the most things that I like, I can talk to people and call someone when I need it. So is very useful. And I think that if a I didn't have it in my life, could be more difficult to comunicate with the other persons, but I don't think that it would be a big change in my life, because I don't depende of  my phone and I would considere something wrong to care so much about something material, even I think that the techonolgy keep us apart from each other and in some way can be an instrument to narrow bows but in contradiction of this create barriers between people. So is important to know how is life without them to socialize in the real world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario