lunes, 6 de abril de 2015

A little of me

Hello!

to star, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Pamela Bravo, I have eighteen years old. I´m a person who really enjoy to hear music, I think that music it says so many things that sometimes we don't konw how to say, I love watching movies, is like a hobby, riding a bycicle, read books and share with  my Friends and famliy. Also I'm student of first year of social work in the University of Chile, the motivation to study this career is that I have always like to help other people and the fact to have the chance to bring or provide them the tools so they can develop is very exciment and important to me and I think that is nothing in the world that could make me more happy that help and make a change. I think that if we all contribute with our grain of sand, change is posible.

This is something that can describe who I am, we will meet soon!

Don't forget everyday be grateful and enjoy the Little things of life

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Pamela! I really like your introduction, it's so complete.
    What kind of music do you like? (or favorite artist/band)
    The reason why you study Social Work is so motivated and beautiful! Is so great that someone loves what they study like you do. I am happy for you!
    Have a nice day, good luck and see you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Pamela! How are you? I really like your introduction, is very nice.
    I am agreeing with you when you talk about the music. I think that music is very necessary in our lifes, without it, the life will be insoportable.
    So... What music you like? I like all music, but my favourite band are: Coldplay, Keane, Lana del Rey, Amy Winhouse, Calvin Harris and others more.
    I'm waiting your answer!
    Xoxo

    ResponderEliminar