miércoles, 22 de abril de 2015

My favorite place to go to eat

Something that I really like about Santiago is the different places which you can go and this is reflected in all the areas, included places to go out to eat. I think I don´t have a favorite place to go to eat, because I have go out to places where the food is really really delicious, so I can't decide in one of them but I can tell you about this. I like different kind of food like Chinese food, Italian food, Peruvian food and Japanese food, so I normally go to places that serve this. One place  that I like very much but I don't know how it is called is located in the center of Santiago, in Santa Ana. This serve sushi and is very good, is nearly of the college which I came from and I always went there with my friends and we still doing it. What I like of this place besides the great food is the atmosphere that it has, is very quiet to go out and have a nice moment with somebody. Other place that I like is the restaurant "La Piccola Italia", in this place they serve Italian food and it has my favorite food, lasagne. I go to this place in family and what I like about it is the variety of food and dessert, but something that I don't like is that sometimes the attention is very slow. Some other place is of Chinese food that is near of my house, the food is really tasty and that is the most attractive thing that I like of this place because in Macul, where I live, they are too many places of this kind of food and I have go to almost every place, but this one it has from my opinion, the best Chinese food. Other food that I named is Peruvian food, I have only go out to eat to two places that serve this food, but I have to say that they are really good. The first time it was in the mall called Costanera in the restaurant "Tanta", about this place I like that is very fancy and cute and have good food. But the second time it was in Providencia, and this place to me it was better, was so much more comfortable and simple, with a great food. 
After all this talk about the food and the places that I like, I have to say that I try to think in a favorite one but I couldn't I, but... I can say that I really would like to know and taste other kind of food from different culture, one because I like to eat and because to me is really exciting try new things

 I hope that someone took this places and go out to know them and taste they food.! :)


5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Pame! I really loved chinese food! when you want something tasty and fast I think chinese it's the best option. Anyway I really love your post, have a nice day! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. reading your post was delicious jaja i love chinesse and peruvian food, and i think it's hard to have a favourite place too, food it's to good to choose only one place. take care, bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ohhh! I really love the Peruvian food!, We must to go to "Tanta" I never bee there before!! :D <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Pame, I love Peruvian food too! I was thinking that we should go to a peruvian restaurant with our friends. I'm sure that would be a very nice experience!
    I used to like La Piccola Italia, but in my opinion the quality of the food is not so good like used to be.

    See you in my dreams tonight, babe...











    Just kidding, don't worry

    ResponderEliminar