miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

Santiago

           I've live in Santiago since forever, my grandmother and grandfather of part of my dad and my mon are from the south of the country and there is a lot of green and animals, I like very much go there and spend some time on vacation or something. But, I spend all the time of all the years in my city, Santiago, I like this city because is very alive, we can see different kind of people and so many cultures that are united, also we have all the things that we can think very close, I think that that is what makes this city so attractive, because in the cities of other parts of the country people don't have access to many things and they feel away from opportunities and some experiences. Although  I like Santiago, I have many complains about it, first of all is many contaminated, I think that people care less everyday about watch their actions so they can look after the planet, and with this I think that also people is very selfish and individualist. The life that we live in this city is very fast and stressing and we forget the things really important or to be polite with the others. I believe that we can change this with change our minds and be a little more polite and more worried about the place that we live, because I think the city is not the problem, the people built the city and the society that lives there so they have to care more and make a better place to live.
             To everyone that comes to Santiago, I would say that are many places to go and spend a really great time, because it has many history and many museums and districts very famous to visit like "barrio bellavista", "barrio cívico" and some others. Also have places with typical food that are very nice.

9 comentarios:

  1. I'm so agree with you about the places thar you recommended, Barrio Bellavista it's amazing for having a good time with your friends! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked this so much: "because I think the city is not the problem, the people built the city and the society that lives there so they have to care more and make a better place to live." great Pame

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Pamela, how are you? We share the fact that our grandparents live in the south of Chile. Where live your grandparents?
    I really like your comment of the real problem in Santiago is people that live here, not Santiago it self. I hope that we, as society, can change our minds and walk, all together, into a better days in future.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i love your reflection about this topic! we have an important job to make people aware about how we built our city. see you soon pame :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think your'e so right in so many ways, and I share with the rest of the classmates that mention of the places that anybody has to know in our city.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. aw! my family is from the south too! is a really nice place!, i think that is truth in Santiago you can find different cultures, I love that!
    Ps: where is "Barrio Bellavista"? hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. i can answer your question, "Barrio Bellavista" is near a San Cristobal hill and you can find very sites for go out in the day and in the night, is a good place. i hope to keep in touch and in a oportunity go out together for santiago haha :)

      Eliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi! i think the same about the people and the disgusting smog!! but even we can change the city i prefer others places haha but the places you mention are interesting and different, regards! :)

    ResponderEliminar