miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

My favorite website

I spend a lot of time on the internet, I usually visit pages like google, gmail, facebook and youtube for many reasons, like look for something that I'm interesting about or for some works that I have to do. If I had to talk about the page that I like more, I think that it depends about the purpose that I have when I go to these pages, but today to talk about something that I think is to get involved and to entertain our minds I would say: youtube. I love music and the way that can it can go with us and any moment of the day, this page called youtube afford to us get in when we want and have the access to, and we can see many things, not just heard music but watching movies, a documentary, to follow people who make videos about different things and allow to us be connected with different people around the world, allow to us see what is happening in the world like we were there. I think is a page very interesting and funny. 
I don't know exactly the moment when I start to use youtube, but it was because the most of people that I knew have a account in youtube and they always watch videos and heard music in this page. I visit youtube everyday, sometimes when I'm travel to the university or to my house, when I'm doing a work or homework, in every moment that I can do it. I think that the most of people use it and I invite everyone to visit this page and look for what they are interesting about!.

2 comentarios:

  1. I like your blog a lot, please follow me back. Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pame! I also use a lot Youtube, I spend a lot of time watching funny videos on this website :) <3

    ResponderEliminar