miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2015

Movies

I really didn't know exactly what to talk about today, but I star to think in something that I like and maybe it don't have much sense, but I want to talk about movies. I think that this, with listen music, one of the things that I love the most. I'm always watching movies!! everytime that I have and I don't have to study or go out or something like that, I watch movies. I like very much that moment when you are relaxed in your bed or in your armchair with a great movie and food jaja

Before I only watch horror movies, they were my favourite, but now I watch all kind of movies, movies of action, love, comedy, drama, etc. I think sometimes they show true realities of life, and some of them leave us a message, an inspiration and watch a movie that tell a story that really captivates, it is very special.

Some movies that I think they are really good are "seven pounds", "life is beautiful" and "in pursuit of happiness". These are movies that leave a message, that in some way show us how life is and how these people of different situations face their reality, how they fight to keep going and to get their purposes. To me, are great movies that I recommend!

2 comentarios:

  1. Yeah! Movies are great!! I love this films!, I suggest you, one that I saw yesterday is called "love, Rosie" is a love story, made me cry... Again Jajaja
    Kisses!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I thought write about movies too! because this topic is the best haha have a question why horror movies ? regards :)

    ResponderEliminar