viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2016

I have to say that I'm very sad about the elections of United States. The truth is that neither Trump nor Clinton are good choices, the people must think, in the moment, in the lesser evil. But now one is the results and people can't change that.

What I think about Trump is that he has the power to make some changes, and this changes is going to affect everyone. I can't support people who talks about immigrants in a racist way, I can't support discrimination, sexism and the violation of human rights, and all these describe the politics that Trump want to impulse. Its sad for me to think that in our times when it supossed that we are so advanced and humanity is not like used to be, exist people (like Trump and all the people that support him) that still want this things.

Resultado de imagen para trump orange is the new black
I think that the impact that this would have in the other countries is goint to be considerable, USA has always be a referent for many countries, or more thant referent, a country that has the power to exploit the others. Maybe many countries has going to follow the lead that this guy want. I hope this is not the scene that we are goint to live.

I really hope that people can see that we can't live in a world with this mind, because we are all different and we have to accept that and try to work together

4 comentarios: