viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

Hi!, the topic of today's class is talk about tv or not tv. This is something that I had wondered myself too, and when I was younger I watch a lot of tv, I mean not only cartoons and that stuff but a lot of channels where you could watch reality show's, farandula programs, news, game show, humor show, etc. But to me it was exhausting to see that, all I could feel was rejection, because I couldn't believe that all day reporters dedicate their time and profession to talk about others people's life.

In 2011,  I ask to my parents if I could kick off of my room the tv, this, because I didn't use it and it was only take up space from the bedroom and also it was an old old tv hahah. So from that moment I don't have tv in my room. But from others tv of the house I watch series and movies, that I think is my hobby hahaha.

About the influence of TV on people and society I think is very strong, people are used to watch tv, somethings people  watch tv all day, and tv as a media of information gaves them the wrong information about situations that are happen or somethimes tv acts like a media that cause panic and fear, on the news the only thing that people watch are bad things and crimes, a lot of crimes. I think that this is what makes people feel vulnerable, think about the others like criminal with some hate to them and follow a stigma that on the contrary to make society better and more united the only thing that does is make it worst 

I hope people realized that our reality is different of what tv shows us, and that there is always two faces of the coin and we must to get the information from other means, not simply stay with what is given to us,



I hope you have a good day!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario