viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2016


Hi, I'm back here doing blogs!

Well, to start I'm going to introduce myself because I have a new class... I'm Pamela, I am ninteen years old and soon I would get twenty, I have always live in Santiago from Chile, but I love to travel and I hope to get to know many places and different countries.
I think I'm sociable person and I like to laugh a lot and eat candys. I'm student of second year of social work and what I do is that, study haha, but also I like very much to spend time with my family, we are very close! and I like to go out with my friends too, I miss so much my friends from college so I try to see them everytime I had the chance. I'm enjoy my free time watching movies, and going out to outdoors.

I really like what I'm studying and I wanna to fight against inequality and injustice. I believe that it would be a change with grain of sand from everybody. So thats it in a few words haha see you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario