viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2016

A country I would like to visit

I have to say that this topic is a little difficult to me, because I want to travel and visit everywhere and although I think I would like to know my country before, the idea of travel to other places, know a new culture, traditions, history, etc. is great! 

So, if I think for one country to visit the thing is gets hard to me, I would love to visit every country of Latino America but that  makes more difficult for me to choose, so I'm going to go for Europa, specifically France, to the capital Paris. I love thinking about the architecture, art, the streets, the eiffel tower, gardens, museums, everytime. I believe that's a place very romantic not only in a loving way, is like in the air haha. Also I really want to learn french, is an idiom that I like so much so if I had the chance to learn right there it would be great.

I don't know how explain clearly :) see you soon my friends !



1 comentario:

  1. Oh, Paris...I fell in love with that city from the very first second I was there.

    Still remember its streets with love.

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar