martes, 18 de octubre de 2016

The perfect song

I really can't do this hahahaha is so hard choose one song, I love music so I can't think just in one but I will share the song that in this moments when I think in the topic of this day it brings me like good memories and good sensations too. This song is Charlie Brown of Coldplay, this band is one of my favorite for so many years. Sadly, when they came this year I couldn't go but one of my closer's friend went to the concert and send my audios with this song and two more, it sounds wonderful.


I like this song beacause when I heard it I remember one summer and even is gonna weird, I feel like freedom  haha in my head I see myself travelling for so many places, with beautiful landscapes and nature. Trying new things and all that stuff haha I don't know if it makes sense to you.

There is other songs from Coldplay that I really like, one of that is clocks and I gaves me pretty much the same sensation, is like travel when you are listening haha

1 comentario:

  1. Wow, I haven't listened to Coldpaly for years, but there was a time when the first two records were always in my room. Clocks is a really good tune. The scientist is really heart breaking. Anyhow, good choice!!!

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar